WHICH CERTIFIED INFINITI IS RIGHT FOR YOU?
|Eligible Model Years||Less than or equal to 48 months from original in-service date||Less than or equal to 72 months from original in-service date|
|Mileage Criteria||Less Than/Equal to 15,000 Miles||Between 15,001 and 70,000 Miles|
|Protection Plan Duration||6 year/75,000 mile limited warranty from the vehicle's original in-service date||6 year/Unlimited mileage limited warranty from the vehicle's original in-service date OR 2 year/Unlimited mileage limited warranty from CPO purchase date for vehicles outside new vehicle Warranty period|
|Protection Plan Total Care||Complimentary First Year of Scheduled Basic Maintenance||Complimentary First Year of Scheduled Basic Maintenance|
|Available Extended Coverage||Up to 8 Years, 120,000 Miles from Vehicle's Original In-Service Date||Up to 8 Years, Unlimited Miles from Vehicle's Original In-Service-Date|
INFINITI maintains exclusive requirements for certified pre-owned vehicles. In order to be eligible for certification, pre-owned INFINITI vehicles must meet the following criteria;
- Less than six years from the original in-service date and under 70,000 miles
- Clean title history and CARFAX Vehicle History Report
- Pass a full 167-point vehicle inspection.
Vehicle Inspection Process
Certification begins with evaluating a vehicle's history. Infiniti's warranty database is researched to confirm warranty eligibility and the CARFAX database reviews over a dozen title categories before a vehicle moves to the next step for a thorough mechanical inspection.
Our trained INFINITI technicians examine all major vehicle components.
- Every Engine is Road tested
- Check engine for starting and performance in hot and cold temperature.
- Test steering for any noise, effort, vibration, or pulling.
- Check transmission for any noise or malfunction.
- Test brakes for proper function, distance, and vibration.
- Every vehicle is put on the lift and inspected for rust, leaks, frame damage, and drivetrain damage
- Check tires for any abnormal tread wear.
- Check under trunk mat and interior for any signs of rust or damage.
- Check all interior electrical and ensure like-new operation.
- Any failed elements are repaired or replaced with genuine INFINITI parts.
INFINITI Total Ownership Experience
No matter where your travels take you, you're covered. Service and warranty repairs are available through INFINITI retailers nationwide. We are dedicated to delivering the INFINITI Total Ownership Experience, which is our philosophy and commitment to your satisfaction.
Emergency Roadside Assistance:
- 24 Hour Roadside Assistance
- Unlocking your Door
- Fuel Delivery
- Jump Starting
- Flat Tire Changes
- Flat Bed Towing to the nearest INFINITI Dealer
- Emergency travel/trip Interruption
- Alternate Transportation
- Meals & Lodge
Extra Coverage | Elite Extended Protection Plan
- Optional coverage of up to 8 years/unlimited miles.
- $0 deductible for parts and labor on any covered repair.
- Expanded component coverage, including audio, navigation and mobile entertainment.
- Expanded Roadside Assistance and Reunite service, which covers cost of reuniting you with your vehicle.
Download the INFINITI Certified Brochure
Click here to download the INFINITI Certified brochure