2017 INFINITI QX60 Earns 5-Star Rating in New Car Assessment Program (NCAP) Testing.
Recently refreshed for the 2016 model year, the INFINITI QX60 premium crossover delivers an engaging and sophisticated driving experience, and is available with front-wheel drive, Intelligent All-Wheel Drive and efficient hybrid drivetrains.
An augmented suite of advanced safety and driving assistance technologies with available Predictive Forward Collision Warning and Forward Emergency Braking with pedestrian detection can intervene to help prevent collisions when necessary, along with Backup Collision Intervention. Other safety features include Moving Object Detection as part of the Around View Monitor, as well as Lane Departure Warning, Lane Departure Prevention, Blind Spot Warning, Blind Spot Intervention, Intelligent Cruise Control, Distance Control Assist and front Pre-Crash Seat Belts.
- Advanced Air Bag System with dual-stage supplemental front air bags with seat belt and occupant classification sensors
- Roof-mounted curtain side impact supplemental air bags with rollover sensor for outboard occupant head protection for all three rows
- Front seat-mounted side impact supplemental air bags
- LATCH System (Lower Anchors and Tethers for Children)
- Vehicle Dynamic Control and Traction Control System